Balliu (Spain) – Eva Pro Sunlounger (Mario Eskenazi edition)
Sunlounger frame and slats: Reinforced mineral filled polypropylene (PP) composed by two independent resin halves. Their joining is reinforced with an inner galvanised metal tube. Anti-UV treatment.
Security: Anti-trapping system in the back rest to avoid accidents. Back rest design to avoid sudden movements during normal use.
Mario Eskenazi designs for Balliu the new salt, for the EVA PRO sunlounger. Argentine Graphic designer living in Barcelona, his style is characterized by its simplicity and concept. Eliminating the superfluous and showing the true essence of things.
Has designed and directed graphic identity projects for Banco Sabadell, Grupo Tragaluz, Metropolitan Transport of Barcelona, Barcelona for the environment (Ajuntament de Barcelona), Estrella Damm, etc.
In 2000 his work has recognized with the National Design Award.
- Slats are replaceable
- Adjustable 5-Position Back-Rest
- Made without fibreglass. 100% recyclable resin
- Ergonomic design allows for a safe and comfortable rest.
- Anti-trapping system in the back rest to avoid accidents
- Built in wheels
- Protected Feet
- Chasis Colour: White
- 198cm X 73cm X 37-88cm
- Weight: 16.1kg
- Made in Spain
- Designed for the professionals, condominium, projects, beach, hotels & resorts, private clubs and other facilities
- 5 years warranty for the frame.
- Other Variants – Eva Pro
- Side Table – Mesa Mini BCN side table
- Green Olive, Sky Blue, Coral, Mustard and White (Please consult our product specialist)
For further detail, please do send us an enquiry or contact our product specialist